Saturday, January 15, 2011

Style This Week: Me

I was feeling, artsy, carefree and happy that day. Also I got a chance to wear my favorite watch.

This outfit gives me a really oldschool cutesy feeling. I have on a vintage sweater I found at a thrift store with the initials LC, a skirt from Charlotte Russe, tights from Macy's, and boots from Famous Brand Footwear. Also, I really should have elongated my neck in this pic...Oh, well lol. Next time.

My little outfit I wear when I'm relaxing at home sometimes. A racerbacker blue tee, and black leggings both from wal-mart! I'm a thrifty shopper, you know what I'm sayin'?
The watch have on in the first pic. Its my fave, I love it! I think its from Macy's.

This is a long, glass pearl necklace that I wrapped around my wrist and wore with all black the day I wore my loose bun. I love pearls. I want some silvery blue ones. Gonna have to hit the bead store up lol. <3 =)



No comments:

Post a Comment