Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Items On My Wishlist

I don't really have that much money right now, however next time I get some to go online shopping I'm gonna buy this gorgeous stuff at Modcloth.com and LuLus.com. They really do have some amazing things. Also, I might make the ear cuff... I'm still deciding.
Clear Plastic Heart Umbrella- $29.99 at Modcloth.com

Almond Toffe Skirt- $14 at LuLus.com

Reviving Venus Dress- $49.99 at Modcloth.com
I just know I would look amazing in this!!!

First Snow of the Season Coat- $69.99 at Modcloth.com

Pretzel-A-Porter Earcuff- $14.99 at Modcloth.com

Cute Golden Bunny Ring- $14 dollars at Lulus.com

I really love ModCloth and LuLus. They provide an outlet for finding unique items at a fairly affordable price. Modcloth also has some really amazing vintage stuff. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment