Wednesday, January 5, 2011

My Slightly Re-Organized Closet

Okay, so second semester starts back up tomorrow and I have decided that I want look amazing for the remainder of the year. Of course as soon as I decided this, I said to myself "The reason I don't always look as cute as I can is because I never know where my good clothes are and I don't have enough time in the morning for my jewelry and whatnot.! Time to re-organize.!". So then I stay up until five in the morning organizing my clothes, jewelry, and my vanity. Those are only half of my clothes uptop. Everything else is in a bin lol.

My new fave purse that my Mama gave me for Christmas. Wearing this tomorrow w/ boots.! =)

The little evening purses/clutches that I normally wear to dances. But they would also be really cutew/ jeans...hmm...

The Vanity, Its cluttered but organized. Has my fragrances, lotions, jewelry, makeup, and hair products. I love this thing!

I don't wear that much makeup because I have young, clear skin and I look fine without it. But I still love makeup, so here you go!

My fave jewelry, the rest is in a jewelry box.
So, I'm not really sure what I'm gonna wear tomorrow...but it will definitely look fabulous because I took the time to organize my stuff and because I will be waking up early, thank you very much! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment